1. Our commitment to you
This website is owned and operated by Digital 14 LLC. Throughout the website, the terms "we," "us" and "our" refer to Digital 14.
By using, accessing, or visiting the Digital 14 ’s website, you accept and agree to comply with the following Terms
2. Privacy and cookies
3. Information about us
- 3.1 This website is operated by Digital 14 LLC. We have our office at the Aldar HQ Building, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- 3.2 We are an international digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm with head offices in the UAE, and research and development centres in Canada, Finland and China.
4. Changes to these terms
- 4.2 Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to this website
- 5.1 The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. Digital 14 reserves the right to modify the content of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information
on the website, meaning the content may be out of date at any time.
- 5.2 We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing our website
- 6.1 Our website is made available free of charge.
- 6.2 We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any
part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 6.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
7. Intellectual property rights
- 7.1 All intellectual property on, and contained in, this website and content and materials published on it, including but not limited to, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, videos, downloads, and software are the
exclusive property of and owned by Digital 14 or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Digital 14 or its licensors.
- 7.2 You may print one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- 7.3 You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative works from this website, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part.
- 7.4 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 7.5 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
8. No reliance on information
- 8.1 Digital 14 acknowledges that any information or content provided in the website is provided on an “as is” basis and does not purport to be all-inclusive and that we make no representation or warranty to the accuracy, reliability
or completeness of any of the information. Any reliance on the content or materials on this website are entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of our website
or any information or content on this site. You must obtain professional specialist advice before taking or refraining from any action on the basis of the content of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to
ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 8.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
9. Limitation of our liability
- 9.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
9.3 We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- 9.3.1 use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- 9.3.2 use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
9.4 If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- 9.4.1 loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- 9.4.2 business interruption;
- 9.4.3 loss of anticipated savings;
- 9.4.4 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- 9.4.5 any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 9.5 If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of
profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 9.6 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary
material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- 9.7 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise
from your use of them.
- 10.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- 10.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 10.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site,
the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any
such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
11. Linking to our site
- 11.1 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 11.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 11.3 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- 11.4 Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- 11.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 11.6 The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in paragraph 13 below.
- 11.7 If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us at Contactus@digital14.com
12. Third party links and resources in our website
- 12.1 This website may contain links to external sites on the internet, which are owned and operated by third parties. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or any information you may
obtain from them. These links are provided for your convenience and information only. Digital 14 has no control over and is not responsible for the availability of, or the information and content of, any third party’s website.
You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites, if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites. Digital 14 assumes no responsibility for the
content of website linked from our site and we will not be liable for any loss of damage that may arise from your use of them.
13. Your use of the website
- 13.1 In using our website you agree that you shall not:
- 13.2 do anything to encourage, procure or carry out any criminal activity;
- 13.3 use our website for any purpose other than your personal use;
- 13.5 email, transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is in our sole opinion defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright or any other third party rights, vulgar or indecent or may have the effect of being harassing,
threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability or is otherwise unlawful;
- 13.6 advertise or promote third party or your own products or services including by way of the distribution of 'spam' email;
- 13.7 transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs; and/or
- 13.8 access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or penetrate or attempt to penetrate the our site's security measures.
14. Your account and password
- 14.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose
it to any third party.
- 14.2 We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms
- 14.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at Contactus@digital14.com
- 15.1 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless, Digital 14, its affiliates, directors, owners, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses including legal fees suffered or
16. Suspension or termination of your access
- 16.1 Digital 14 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, at any time to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of the website for any reason without prior notice. Digital 14 may change, suspend or
discontinue all or any aspect of the website at any time, including the availability of any content, without prior notice or liability.
17. Applicable law
- 17.1 Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of are subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates, as applicable in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. Any disputes arising in connection with these Terms of
Use shall be settled before the Abu Dhabi civil courts.
18. Contact us
- 18.1 To contact us please e-mail Contactus@digital14.com